We offer friendly, flexible and professional support and services to small businesses. Whether you're having IT problems or planning ahead we can help. Check out our core services but get in touch if you can't find what you're looking for.
Technology is essential to the success of most business. Even a small business can have multiple technology needs, however they don’t have the in-house expertise to support or develop their IT. Most of all they’d rather focus on their customers than their IT systems.
How we can help you
We will work with you to create an IT system that is fit for purpose, cost effective and ensure that your critical information is as safe as possible. We’ll use our experience and knowledge to
- work with you to resolve day to day issues
- recommend the most suitable hardware to meet your business needs and budget
- suggest the best software to meet your business needs and budget
- introduce technology that could provide new options for your business
- implement security measures to protect you and your customers
- show you how to use it properly
Ongoing Support Contracts or Pay As You Go
In our experience the most cost effective IT support for your business is achieved by an ongoing relationship between us. We’ll be familiar with your IT system and business goals thus minimising the time taken to resolve issues and ensure that you’re up and running as quickly as possible. Two service options are available:
- fixed monthly fee - we recommend a monthly support contract which can be tailored to your business needs
- PAYG – although we strongly advise having an ongoing support contract, we understand that this may not be suitable for every business. In these circumstances we’ll clearly define the work required and associated costs, all to be agreed in advance and with no further tie-in.
What we don’t do
- tiered service gold/silver/bronze contracts - we prefer to deliver a great standard of support to all of our customers
- open-ended jobs - every project must have a start and a finish
- equipment repairs
Going forward you will be confident that
- your business will experience fewer day to day IT problems and frustrations that cause disruptions.
- you have a support plan in place ensuring that you have help when you need it. You'll be confident in the knowledge that you can quickly contact someone who understands your system and can resolve issues quickly. For our regular customers we can often resolve issues over the phone or by remote support software.
- you can talk through future plans with someone who understands your business and your goals.
- preventative actions are taken – keeping systems, applications and anti-virus up to date.
- technology that could enhance your business has been identified
- security features are in place and kept up to date.
- Back ups of your data occur regularly.
- You can have a jargon free conversation with us.
and overall you have a happier team! We can help to minimise the day to day IT grumbles – the rest is up to you!
New Business Startup
Does this sound familiar?
- You’ve had the idea for a new business but now you need technology to make it happen
- Unsure how to register a website name?
- Not sure how to manage your data?
- What security measures do I need?
- You’ve got limited funds available and you’re worried about making an expensive mistake
Don’t panic, we’ve got the experience to help you.
We’ve worked with clients over many years evolving their IT systems from their initial basic requirements through to more complex systems supporting the successful businesses they are today.
Get in touch with us to develop a technology plan. Use our expertise to get your business launched effectively and be confident that your budget has been spent wisely avoiding costly mistakes.
After all we’re a small business so we understand the myriad of decisions that you’re having to consider. Don’t be embarrassed by a small budget – we like a challenge.
For most businesses a telephone and internet connection is essential. Ever faster broadband enables businesses to adopt Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology. VoIP allows businesses to use telephone services over their broadband rather than traditional landlines. It offers new flexible options such as telephone number choice, migration of an existing number, adding more lines to add call capacity, voicemail and music on hold. Businesses can then operate how they want, where they want and at a much lower cost.
We recently worked with one of our clients (Passcomm) to implement a VoIP service which replaced their existing telephone exchange (PBX) and BT landlines. The end result is additional incoming lines, new call handling features , voicemail services and all at half their previous costs.
The big challenge for a growing business is knowing how and when to expand your communications; particularly when you start to employ more staff and expand to multiple locations. VoIP technology easily adjusts to your communication needs. If you need to add more employees, open new offices, increase workforce: it's simple and saves money!
Contact us, via our VoIP telephones, to discuss your communication needs and how VoIP can help your business.
Our customers have at least one thing in common – they need their IT systems to work reliably and securely without creating any headaches. Most of all they would much rather focus on their customers than their IT. After all, IT is integral to their business but they’re not IT experts.
That’s where we can help.
Contact us to arrange a no obligation IT Review by completing the form at the bottom of the page or calling us. We’ll agree a convenient time to visit you, discuss your business and it’s IT needs, any problems you’re experiencing and any plans for the future.
We’ll follow up by sending you a summary of our recommendations.
Please complete the form below