Technology is essential to the success of most business. Even a small business can have multiple technology needs, however they don’t have the in-house expertise to support or develop their IT. Most of all they’d rather focus on their customers than their IT systems.
How we can help you
We will work with you to create an IT system that is fit for purpose, cost effective and ensure that your critical information is as safe as possible. We’ll use our experience and knowledge to
- work with you to resolve day to day issues
- recommend the most suitable hardware to meet your business needs and budget
- suggest the best software to meet your business needs and budget
- introduce technology that could provide new options for your business
- implement security measures to protect you and your customers
- show you how to use it properly
We're happy to work with you on a long-term or on a one-off basis.
Managed IT Services or Pay As You Go
In our experience the most cost effective IT support for your business is achieved by an ongoing relationship between us through our Managed IT Services. We’ll be familiar with your IT system and business thus minimising the time taken to resolve issues and ensure that you’re up and running as quickly as possible. Two service options are available:
- fixed monthly or annual fee - we recommend a Managed IT Services agreement which can be tailored to your business needs
- PAYG – although we strongly advise having an ongoing support contract, we understand that this may not be suitable for every business. In these circumstances we’ll clearly define the work required and associated costs, all to be agreed in advance and with no further tie-in.
What we don’t do
- tiered service gold/silver/bronze contracts - we prefer to deliver a great standard of support to all of our customers
- open-ended jobs - every project must have a start and a finish
- equipment repairs
Going forward you will be confident that
- your business will experience fewer day to day IT problems and frustrations that cause disruptions.
- you have a support plan in place ensuring that you have help when you need it. You'll be confident in the knowledge that you can quickly contact someone who understands your system and can resolve issues quickly. For our regular customers we can often resolve issues over the phone or by remote support software.
- you can talk through future plans with someone who understands your business and your goals.
- preventative actions are taken – keeping systems, applications and anti-virus up to date.
- technology that could enhance your business has been identified
- security features are in place and kept up to date.
- Back ups of your data occur regularly.
- You can have a jargon free conversation with us.
and overall you have a happier team! We can help to minimise the day to day IT grumbles – the rest is up to you!
Please complete the form below or call us on 01392 640024